The refinement of fabric meshes opens up a very diverse range of opportunities. The products and production processes are selected tailored to the properties required for your application.
There are various methods available to refine your belt straps:
The pre-treatment of yarns
Before the weaving process, the yarns are treated with coatings or spinneret substances.
Finishing after the weaving process
After weaving, the belt strap is finished to equip it with the desired properties. This can take place either chemically, mechanically, and/or thermally.
Belt straps are printed with logos, designs, or even functional inks.
The following properties can be realised, among others:
- flame retardant
- reduction / increase of elongation
- electrically conductive
- water-repellent (hydrophobic)
- moisture absorbing (hydrophilic)
- protection against chemicals
- reduction / increase of friction resistance
- UV protection
- IR absorption
- invisible inks to identify plagiarism
- adjusting the handling properties (soft/hard)
- logo and/or design printing
- primer/bonding agent