Environmental awareness in German commercial enterprises is on the rise. 🌱🌍
More and more companies are increasingly focusing on sustainability and communicating this to the outside world. This ranges from small start-ups to large corporations and from food manufacturers to well-known fashion brands. Even in industries that used to be rather wary of the topic of "environmental protection," the focus is now increasingly on sustainability.
Environmental awareness also plays an important role at Carl Stahl. Our company has been certified to DIN ISO 14001 since 2003 and undergoes regular audits.
The goals of our environmental policy are:
- Regional suppliers to save CO2 emissions.
- Exclusively certified suppliers who have also developed an environmental management system.
- Minimization of hazardous substances and listing in a hazardous substances register
- Proper disposal of waste
- Use of reusable packaging
- Conversion to LED throughout the company
- Belts made from 100% recyclable textile fibers
Techtextil trade fair
News, Sustainability, Environmental protection, Nature, Recycling
Other desired topics?
What questions have you always asked yourself in the area of webbing or generally on the subject of webbing? What would you like to know about Carl Stahl GmbH & Co. KG?Request now!